What Janice stands for
1. Ensuring Upland's financial solvency by finding ways to bring more revenue to Upland and promoting volunteerism and community involvement to reduce costs.
2. Maintaining the highest quality of life that Upland and its residents can afford. Homelessness in Upland is a complex issue, I will work to help get our homeless off the streets and to beautify and restore access to our parks.
3. Maintaining and improving the high level of public safety that Upland residents currently enjoy by working closely with our departments to find ways to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of policies and procedures.
4. Improving the quality of services at the Upland Animal Shelter by working closely with the Friends of Upland Animal Shelter to develop policies and procedures that will ensure the well-being of the pets in their care.
5. Promoting transparency and respect wherever possible to provide an efficient information exchange among the city council, residents, and city staff.
Vote for me
If I win this November election, Upland gets a city council member beholden to no special interest group and with no other agenda but to make the best choices for Upland and its residents. I am running because I desire to continue a full time effort of public service.
Who I am
I am a Certified Public Accountant (no longer in practice), seasoned educator, former union negotiator, an articulate speaker, and a good listener. I am well educated, organized, energetic, friendly, honest, transparent, respectful, and fun to be around. I follow the golden rule to the best of my ability.
Help this campaign
Spread the word
154-A W. Foothill Blvd. #125
Upland, CA. 91786