I am a Certified Public Accountant (no longer in practice), seasoned educator, former union negotiator, an articulate speaker, and a good listener. I am well educated, organized, energetic, friendly, honest, transparent, respectful, and fun to be around. I follow the golden rule to the best of my ability.
Who is Janice Elliott
- Current elected Upland City Council Member
- Retired teacher with 18 years experience with the Etiwanda School District
- Former Etiwanda Teachers Association treasurer and contract negotiator for two years
- Licensed Certified Public Accountant (inactive) with 11 years experience
- Volunteer with Upland Community Emergency Response Team
Executive board experience:
Etiwanda Teachers Association, treasurer Etiwanda Teachers' Association negotiation team for two years Friends of Upland Animal Shelter treasurer and board member 2013-2015
Negotiating, teaching, networking, problem solving, communications
Good news! I have decided to be my own my volunteer coordinator. I will be organizing neighborhood meet & greets, canvassing teams, and other campaign events. Please reach out to me if you want to be part of our winning team. My e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
I hope to work together with you to assure my position on the Upland City Council for the next four years. Upland needs my ethical and skillful leadership.
Why support Janice
- Janice is beholden to no one and open to all well-reasoned factual information.
- Communication and transparency- Janice keeps the community informed about important Upland issues by using social media (Nextdoor and Facebook), e-mail, and personal visits.
- Janice is easy to approach and happy to help you with your problems and concerns. She loves to hear your ideas on how to improve Upland.
What Janice stands for
- Improving Upland’s stability by making informed and careful financial decisions
- Involvement in and promoting efforts that improve the safety, beauty, and quality of life of Upland residents
- Supporting the revitalization of downtown Upland by encouraging policies and efforts to attract desirable businesses to our community and assisting the efforts of the Historic Downtown Upland business owners.
- Maintaining objective and independent positions on Upland issues through open communication efforts.
154-A W. Foothill Blvd. #125
Upland, CA. 91786